No DNS poisoning at Google (in case of trouble, blame the DNS)

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:46:43 UTC 2012

On 28 June 2012 14:48, Arturo Servin <arturo.servin at gmail.com> wrote:

>        Think about sql injection, they are not only to specific platforms but to general bad programming practices.

If you are already a good programmer, writing code that is safe
against sql inyections is trivial.  So is not a real problem, and
thats why I don't mention it.   A real problem is one that you can't
avoid by just walking one step to the left.
But I support that you champion it, and I fully agree bad code is
possible and some people do write it. We don't really disagree.

ℱin del ℳensaje.