DNS poisoning at Google?

AP NANOG nanog at armoredpackets.com
Wed Jun 27 15:05:07 UTC 2012

This may not help Matt now, but I just came across this today and
believe it may help others who have to deal with incidents:

http://cert.societegenerale.com/en/publications.html --> "IRM (Incident
Response Methodologies)"

If you changed the file contents before noting the  created date,
modified date, etc. then begin looking at your backups.  This date will
then help you track down the log entries and finally lead you to the
root cause.

Also, if possible, please post the culprit code that caused this,
exif'ing the sensitive data of course :-)

--

Thank you,

Robert Miller
http://www.armoredpackets.com