New I-D on SLAAC DNS configuration problems (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-00.txt)

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Wed Jun 27 11:29:34 UTC 2012

Folks,

We have published a new Internet-Draft entitled "Current issues with DNS
Configuration Options for SLAAC". This draft if meant to address the
SLAAC DNS configuration issues raised by Pavel on the 6man mailing-list,
and also discusses other potential issues.

The I-D is available at:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-00.txt>

The I-D is aimed at 6man, so please considering weighing in the
corresponding mailing-list (that of the 6man wg).

Any comments will be highly appreciated (including off-list and posts to
the nanog list).

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando