DDI (DNS+DHCP+IPAM) Solutions

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:37:36 UTC 2012

I'm looking to consolidate DNS/DHCP/IPAM into a single tool.  Today I use
IPPlan for IPAM, and have been reasonably happy with it over the last 5+
years, but I'd like to leverage the benefits of integrating DNS and DHCP
for real-time information, along with a more supportable solution for my
staff.  It seems that InfoBlox and BlueCat are the top players, but maybe
I'm being fooled by the hype.

Can anyone respond with their experience with DDI in an Enterprise
environment?  Have the tools been useful/reliable?  What is the pricing
model?Replies can be on, or off, list.

-- Eric Cables