Collecting flows at an IXP

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Tue Jun 26 06:06:23 UTC 2012

On 26/06/2012 07:45, Graham Beneke wrote:
> Which FOSS flow collectors do an decent/adequate job at crunching about
> 10Gbps worth of flows and presenting it in a useful way?

Just to clarify - there are 3 switch fabrics involved here. One from
vendor C, one from vendor J and a third new fabric from an unchosen vendor.

So ideally something that can accept the flows from various vendors.

I'm also hoping for some insight on flows support and caveats with the
various vendors and platforms since the this third vendor still must be
chosen and it would be handy to quantify the flows support of the
proposed platform.

--
Graham Beneke