IPv6 /64 links (was Re: ipv6 book recommendations?)

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:35:22 UTC 2012

> What do you mean something 99% complete is rapidly accelerating?
>
> Is it a theory for time traveling?

Rate of deployment is more inclusive than just the 'center', that would be
my guess.

Are we really taking this already nearly-pointless conversation to an all
new low and arguing semantics?

Clearly some of us disagree with each other, perhaps we just hold our
tongues (& fingers) and let the real world decide??

/TJ