How to fix authentication (was LinkedIn)

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Thu Jun 21 03:16:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

Or a wizard in your browser/OS/whatever could prompt you to put in a
'special' USB key and write the identity data there, making it
portable.  Or like my ssh keys, I have one on my home computer, one on
my work computer, one on my USB drive, etc...  If I lose my USB key, I
can revoke the SSH key and still have access from my home computer.

And I'm sure someone would come up with the 'solution' where they
store the keys for you, but only you have the passphrase...ala
lastpass.

-A