IPv6 /64 links (was Re: ipv6 book recommendations?)

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:47:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

Not quite.  I'd go for "I should be able to permit direct outside
connection to my interior machines via stable IPv6 prefix, or it's not
really the Internet to me."  Packet filter to your heart's content.
1:1 NAT your clients if you believe breaking connectivity is in your
interest.

Cheers,
Dave Hart