SIXSS not working?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Wed Jun 20 09:05:12 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-20 01:04, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> I am seeing all IPv6 prefixes that are monitored by Sixxs as being down
> and unavailable.

Hmmm, I didn't see this on info at sixxs.net which would be the usual place
to report any issues with respect to SixXS, but there the same reply
would be given: which monitoring of which prefixes?

I can only assume you mean the GRH portion of SixXS:
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/status/

But there most of it looks fine (ignoring the broken peering sessions)
thus I can only wonder what the issue might be. But maybe I am missing
something obvious ;)

If you do see something that looks out of the ordinary, don't hesitate
to report it to info at sixxs.net as quite clearly stated on the contact
page and apparently needs repeating on the NANOG list...

Greets,
 Jeroen