ZOMG: IPv6 a plot to stymie FBI !!!11!ONE!

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jun 18 17:25:52 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Arturo Servin" <arturo.servin at gmail.com>

> Again, if every ISP followed BCP 38 that would not happen (IPv6 and
> IPv4). But they are not, and probably they won't.

I disagree with Arturo's assertion that BCP38 would help the "people
don't SWIP their subdelegations" problem, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't
help on lots of other points.

The vector sum of the responses I (didn't) get when I asked about this last Friday, though, was somewhere between crickets and giggles.

Cheers,
-- jra