ZOMG: IPv6 a plot to stymie FBI !!!11!ONE!

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Jun 16 01:53:26 UTC 2012

On Jun 15, 2012, at 8:05 PM, Steven Noble wrote:

> Part of the issue is how hard it is to update ARIN, they gladly take your money but it's like pulling teeth to get anything updated and sometimes you run out of teeth.

Steve -

 Suggestions for improvement are welcome; either formally through
 the ARIN suggestion process <https://www.arin.net/app/suggestion/>
 or directly to me.  We're happy to make it easier to you to update
 this info, but need to know how you'd like us to do that.

 With respect to updating Whois, it is true that many ISPs do not
 update their sub-delegations until applying for their next IPv4
 block.  Whether this is also the case with IPV6 or not remains
 to be seen, but given IPv6 allocation size, it would not be good.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO