HE IPv6 tunnel inbound

Grant Ridder shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:29:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a Hurricane Electric v6 tunnel setup on an AWS (amazon web services)
instance so that i can have ipv6 connectivity.  I can ping and traceroute
out of the tunnel fine, but am unable to access the tunnel from outside.
 For example, i am unable to traceroute to the tunnel address outside the
tunnel address, even with the AWS instance firewall completely open.  I
would like to host a website accessible via IPv6, hence the tunnel setup.
 Is this possible? if so, what could i be doing wrong?  Or is there a
better was to go about this?

Thanks,
Grant