very confusing.

Greg Ihnen os10rules at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:53:36 UTC 2012

A trick to do on mail (USPS) spammers is take the prepaid mailing envelope they often include and tape it to a brick wrapped in brown paper and drop it off at the post office. They have to pay the shipping. If enough people do it, they go out of business.

In this case, do anything you can to waste his time and resources. Call up and act interested in his services and have them go through their sales pitch as many times as you can.  Ask for them to mail you literature. Have them write up proposals and quotes. Then when the last step left is to actually commit to their service tell them you were just pulling their chain, and why. If you eat up enough of their time they end up attending to too few real paying customers and they go out of business.

Greg