EBAY and AMAZON

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Tue Jun 12 20:16:22 UTC 2012

Not too long ago I received 3 phone calls, with a strong Indian
accent and broken english, claiming to be a computer support
firm that has noticed virus activities on my Windows computer.

First time I told them I don't have any Windows machines. They
then hung up.

The second time, I asked them what IP they saw this from. They
didn't know. Then they hung up.

The third time, I told them I had 15 machines, and asked which
one. They hung up again.

The calls came from different Los Angeles area codes, but had
to be VoIP.

--
Mr. Flibble
King of the Potato People