[NANOG-announce] Board Announcement to the NANOG Community

Sylvie LaPerriere sylvie at newnog.org
Tue Jun 12 20:08:29 UTC 2012

Colleagues:

The NANOG Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Richard
Steenbergen on June 11, 2012.  Richard wrote that '*recent personal and
career changes have made it impossible to devote as much time and attention
to NANOG** as is needed. Therefore, I must officially tender my
resignation. It has been a privilege to work with you all, and I hope I
have the opportunity to do so again in the future*.”

Richard has served four years on the NANOG Program Committee and nearly two
years on the NANOG Board during these important transition years.  We are
saddened to loose Richard and wish him every success in his new activities.
On behalf of the Board I want to express to Richard our sincere thanks for
his contribution to NANOG.

Per our bylaws 8.7, the Board will be interviewing candidates and will soon
appoint a replacement to serve until the next election.

Sincerely,

Sylvie

--

Sylvie LaPerriere