EBAY and AMAZON

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Jun 12 00:35:56 UTC 2012

Security Settings in the Trust Center:
	"Read as Plain Text"
	"Even Signed Messages as Plain Text"
	"Never Download Images"
	"Require Confirmation when Forwarding or Replying will Download Anything at all"

Disable the AutoInfect options:
	"Turn off the Preview"
	"Turn off the Reading Pain"

You will never fall for a phishing scam or other malicious e-mail message ever again.  I could never quite understand how anyone could get "phished" by e-mail since I have never ever seen a "phishing" or other malicious message that was not obviously so, even when I don't have me spectacles on!

And for everyone who sends you a web-page-by-email, tear them a new a**hole.  If they do not mend their ways, get rid of em.  Banish them to bh0 where they belong.  If routing them to bh0 doesn't work, then at least send their drivel to /dev/nul.

---
()  ascii ribbon campaign against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org