CBT Nuggets streaming account

Garrett Skjelstad garrett at skjelstad.org
Mon Jun 11 21:46:39 UTC 2012

Many CCIE training providers also offer alternative workbooks for CCIE Routing and Switching based solely on GNS3.

If the argument is there is no 15.x, then I would argue that the *current* exams offer minimal differences between releases at this time. (IOS-wise)

I can understand the switch aspect though...

Sent from my iPhone