Problems connecting to Web-sites hosted by XO/Concentric

Syed Knut A. Knut.Syed at bkk.no
Mon Jun 11 12:32:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

Some of our customers (BKK Fiber is an ISP) are having problems connecting to Web-services (TCP port 80) hosted by XO/Concentric.  tcpdump shows that no packets are returned.  Ping and connection to the SMTP-service (TCP port 25) on the Webserver hosts are fine. The problem seem to be limited to customers within a certain /17 allocated to us.

I have tried Customer Care to no help.

Has anybody else experienced the same with XO/Conecentric?  Does anybody have contact information to Concentric operations?

Kind Regards,

Knut A. Syed
Senior Network Engineer

BKK Fiber AS  |  Postboks 7050, 5020 Bergen  |  T: +47 55 12 75 53 |  M: +47 916 39 767  |  www.bkk.no<http://www.bkk.no/>

This message and any attachment is intended for the person(s)
named above only. It may contain information that is confidential
or legally privileged. If you have received this communication in
error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify us immediately. Thank You.

This footnote confirms that the email and attachment(s) has
been swept by our anti-virus solution for the presence of known
computer viruses.