Dear Linkedin,

Joe Greco jgreco at
Sun Jun 10 14:16:36 CDT 2012

> > That and a "minimum charge" are among the two most common merchant
> > violations I see.
> >
> > For MasterCard violations, report them!
> >

> Is that policy worldwide or just for the US?

Despite the "/us/" in the URL, the guide has sections for geographic
world regions, so it seems safe to conclude it's worldwide.  I have
not followed all the geographic subsections to discover what regional
variations may exist; I leave that exercise for anyone who finds it
of interest.

... JG
Joe Greco - Network Services - Milwaukee, WI -