Password safes &c. (was: Dear Linkedin,)

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:01:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Tyler Haske <tyler.haske at gmail.com> wrote:
> KeePass, KeyPassDroid and Dropbox.
>
> I'm sure it will just get simpler as time goes on.

I second this! I deploy KeePass via MS GPO. No formal training on the
application for the end-users but we do one-on-one with end users when
we can. I have converted a bunch of users to Keepass.
I personally use the KeyPassDroid and Dropbox which is good for end
users even if they forget their windows sign-in or need a SSID login.
We have some roboform users that think its great, which I don't doubt
but I say to them I paid $0 for keepass how much did you pay?
--
Joe