Password safes &c.

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 21:10:49 UTC 2012

In my case I rely on Password Safe
(http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/), Password Gorilla
(https://github.com/zdia/gorilla/wiki/) and Dropbox.

PasswordSafe has android and windows clients.  The windows client will
work under wine on linux if you really want, but it's a bit of a pain.
Password Gorilla is a TCL app that is cross-platform that reads
PasswordSafe files.  There are a number of iPhone clients for
passwordsafe mentioned on the Password Gorilla page linked above.
Dropbox keeps the safe sync'd between locations (including phone).

In each of them adding, fetching or changing a password is simple and
involves only a few clicks.  I've got somewhere approaching 200+
passwords in mine.