LinkedIn password database compromised

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:30:11 UTC 2012

The problem:
- Modern internet users must have lots of different login/passwords around
the internet.  Most of then in easy-to-break poorly-patched poorly-managed
servers,  like linkedin.

The solution:
-  Reduce the number of authentication.  Allow anonymous posting in more
sites.

Imagine this.   I post something on the blog  "yadaydayda". I give my email
and nothing else.   The blog software sends me a email to confirm the post.
I click on it, and the post is published.

The real problem is that nowdays everybody and his dog want a password, and
a password is expensive for the user.  The internet need more anonymous
ways to publish content.

ℱin del ℳensaje.