Penetration Test Assistance

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Jun 5 18:37:37 UTC 2012

There are lots of reasons why a pentester would want a network diagram.

The foremost being a point to which they can say, these are the networks
that I was given as a point of reference to pentest.

This is often a CYA policy for when people start complaining about the
scanning that is going to occur and potentially break their systems.

Cheers,
Harry