ATT DSL IPv6

Tue Jun 5 14:06:24 UTC 2012

Probably, you were using Teredo or some other method to use IPv6.  BTW
if you have a Cisco gateway I have a blog post on how to set up a
dynamic tunnel with HE.  While native IPv6 would be best, the tunnel
should work for you as I also have Bellsouth/AT&T DSL.
http://www.brianraaen.com/2011/10/21/dynamic-he-tunnel-and-dyndns/
Brian Raaen
Zcorum
Network Architect