Recommendation for OOB management via IP

Hiten J. Thakkar hthakkar at ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 4 20:45:44 UTC 2012

Hello!

My work place is looking for an OOB management over IP. We have
Lantronix KVM in our Datacenter with nearly 100% uptime and Lantronix
SLC-8/16/48 ports with 2 NICs deployed across various MDFs on campus and
remote locations (5). On our main campus we have a parallel net, but for
the remote locations we are looking to access Lantronix SLCs' via the
second NIC card using IP based solution. Can you kindly make
suggestions. I supremely appreciate your time and inputs in advance.

--

Thanks and regards,
Hiten J. Thakkar