NOC presentations

Stefan Liström stefan at nordu.net
Mon Jun 4 10:46:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In TF-NOC we have been collecting information about NOCs for some time
now[1]. Most of the NOCs are from research and educational organizations
and we think it would also be very interesting to get the same kind of
information from commercial NOCs. I understand that many commercial
companies might not be able to share this information, but I thought it
might be worth asking.

If you would like to share information about your NOC please check out
our presentation template[2] for inspiration and let me know.

Even if you are not able to share information about your NOC the
information we have gathered will hopefully still be interesting for you.

[1] http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-noc/nocs.html
[2] http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-noc/TF-NOC-flashpresentation-v2.ppt

--
Best regards