NANOG 55: Submit your Lightning Talks!

Tom Daly tom at dyn.com
Sun Jun 3 11:06:10 UTC 2012

Hello NANOG 55'ers,
Welcome to Vancouver. On behalf of the NANOG Program Committee, I'm pleased to announce that we're accepting Lightning Talk submissions via our tool at https://pc.nanog.org/. Log in, submit a talk, and wait. We'll be announcing the first round of LTs late this evening.

How does it work?
- You come up with an idea for a 10 minute talk. You submit an abstract to the tool at https://pc.nanog.org.
- The Program Committee reviews the talks in the tool, and each PC member rates their top 3 choices.
- Around 10pm Sunday and Tuesday evenings, we'll select the top 3 rated talks in the tool, and include them in the following day's Lightning Talk session.
- If you are selected to present a Lightning Talk, you'll be notified by email on how to submit your slides to the NANOG PC.

No idea is too ridiculous for a talk! No topic is too crazy! Submit your talk now and enjoy the rush of a being a real, live, NANOG presenter!

For the NANOG PC,
Tom Daly

--
Tom Daly