Comcast Paid Peer Pricing

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Sun Jun 3 05:19:44 UTC 2012

If you believe that they have no legal right to keep the data private,
then obviously any NDA surrounding that data is unenforceable, so you
should have no problems signing it yourself and then completely ignoring
its terms as you're asking others to do.   I'm sure the judge at your
civil suit will find your arguments interesting and will weigh them
appropriately.

Keep in mind that anyone who provides pricing data to you may not only
be violating any Comcast NDA that they may have signed, but possibly the
NDA they have with their employer as well.  Even if there is no NDA
covering the Comcast<->Employer relationship, any employee of Employer
may be legally bound not to discuss the terms of ANY of Employer's
contracts with third parties.

- Pete