limestone networks abuse department

jamie rishaw j at arpa.com
Sat Jun 2 17:06:28 UTC 2012

Go top down.

Gary Kendall - CEO
Logan Vig - CTO
(All names should be considered "in quotes" as, well, do these people
exist?)

Their 'Interim Designation' (copyright) person of record:

Anthony Winters (7/1/2011)
Same tel, fax 242-3600.

Tho, from previous experience both here and irl, lstn peeps dont seem too
responsive.  Given their last address is a UPS store, well, good luck.

If you -really- want to rattle some cages:
http://www.databank.com/company/leadership.html appear to be bldg owners at
their current(?) addr (dctr bldg), and, well, .. should get you somewhere.

-j

--
Jamie Rishaw // .com.arpa at j <- reverse it. ish.
[Impressive C-level Title Here], arpa / arpa labs