limestone networks abuse department

Chris caldcv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:37:31 UTC 2012

Continued abuse complaints?

Time to contact the uplink. Shoot me an email off list and I'll help
you how I can because I lean hard on uplinks in regards to hosting
companies ignoring the Wordpress spam problem

--
--C

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to
be when you kill them." - Sir William Clayton