Fiji Islands

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Tue Jul 31 20:56:10 UTC 2012

Connect is your best bet http://www.connect.com.fj/

Unwired is also a local competitor but I am not sure if they have coverage in Yaqara. Lautoka is a business district so you can get connectivity there from Connect and Unwired but Yaqara you might be quite limited since its a rural area.

Send me a message if you need introduction to folks, I am still connected to some local telco and network engineers there.

Zaid