mail.yahoo.com

Keith Simonsen blakangel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:50:14 UTC 2012

Kain, Rebecca (.) wrote:
> It just stopped loading for me and when it did come up, and I got a "terms of agreement" new pop up which circles in an endless loop no matter what you click.  Anyone else seeing this today at yahoo.com?

Yeah, I'm getting username/password incorrect errors on my android phone as well as seeing the looping terms of agreement and some type of Server Load Error after hitting agree on the web site. I also tried reading the new ToS and Privacy Policy and was unable to connect to those servers with both Chrome and FF.

-Keith