Why use PeeringDB?

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Wed Jul 18 16:59:01 UTC 2012

The goal is "Source of truth" for any peer to know information at the
Exchange points as well as peering coordinator information. I think it is
a great tool for the peering community and definitely useful. Cons: Will
it be the next RADB? There needs to be a sustainable community to keep it
running since it is a volunteer effort.

Zaid