Why use PeeringDB?

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:43:32 UTC 2012

Peering Experts,

I am currently working on a BCOP for IPv6 Peering and Transit and
would very much appreciate some expert information on why using
PeeringDB is a best practice (or why its not). All opinions are
welcome, but be aware that I plan on using the responses to enhance
the document, which will be made publicly available as one of several
(and hopefully many more) BCOPs published at http://www.ipbcop.org/.

Also, if there are those among you who would like to review the entire
document and perhaps volunteer as a SME to help expand and polish it,
please contact me off-list and I'll get you a current draft.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
~Chris

--