Managing free pairs to prevent DSL sync. loss

John Souvestre johns at sstar.com
Tue Jul 17 14:15:59 UTC 2012

Hello Anurag.

I have not heard of this problem before, but I imagine that the
non-terminated pairs could be acting like antennas and picking up noise.
Have you considered grounding one end (or both) of the free pairs?  Perhaps
this would reduce the amount of noise they pick up.

Regards,

John

    John Souvestre - New Orleans LA - (504) 454-0899