DNS Changer items

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jul 13 18:48:36 UTC 2012

On Jul 7, 2012, at 10:31 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:

> [...]

When it isn't causing a major problem, the powers that be have a harder time understanding the need to act.

Once it is causing a major disruption, the powers that be have no trouble understanding the need to act.

This is not veneration of stupidity, it is human nature. Often summarized in the colloquialism "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Owen