The Cidr Report

HUGE NOG hugenog at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:41:52 UTC 2012

"What's wrong?" She asked, hearing the frustration in my voice.

"It got bigger." I said.

"What, your penis again?" She said, outside of the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, it's open." I said. My wife, Amanda, opened the door, peaking her head in. I smiled, because she looked so adorable peaking in like she was seeing a secret. I stood there, fully erect, with the tape measure in my hand.

She smiled at me, then look at my penis. "Ugh, do you have to use the tape measure, we use that for the sewing. It's unsanitary."

"It's easier to measure with this. Also it's the only way I can measure around. Besides, I wash it." I said.

"You wash the tape measure?" She said, confused.

I paused. "Yeah."

"Right." She said. She then grabbed my penis, and examined it closely. "hm...It's hard for me to tell, I'm playing with it everyday. How big is it now?"

"9.7 inches long, 6.3 around." I said. Holding my little notebook in my hand. "I really don't want to pass 10 inches..."

My wife took it from my hand, and looked at it. "Wait, this says you were 9.2 inches long and 5.9 around?"

"Yeah."I said.

"That can't be right, you grew that much in just two weeks?" She said, confused.

"Yes, it is. You helped me measure that time, remember?" I said.

"Yeah, let me measure you now, you probably did it wrong." She said, taking the tape measure. She spun it around the shaft of my penis, in the middle. My shaft was oddly uniform, with no significant changes in girth up and down the shaft. "Ok yeah...you did mess up..."

"What?" I asked.

"You did make a mistake. You are just past 10 inches long...and 6.6 around"

"God dammit, that's almost an inch longer in 2 weeks..." I said, frustrated. When I first realized I was growing, it was great and all, but now I was getting to a point where I was worried that it was causing my wife some discomfort. She would adapt usually, but the change in size would bother her sometimes. Whenever she would adapt, I would get bigger. I worried about the point when I would get too big for my petite wife. "I guess since it's your hands, it just made me harder."

Amanda's face look the same as it did when I met her. She was 19, now she is 23. She had bright green eyes. She had small facial features, except for her big eyes. Her hair was pitch black, and she never dyed it. She was against that. She never wanted to fall too deeply into her appearance. Which she could easily do, because she had this natural beauty that radiated from her. Everything on her face was cute and well placed, from the freckles across her nose and checks, to the dimples she got only when she was mad.

Amanda was 5'4", weighing a fit 115 lbs. She was very healthy, exercising daily and eating perfectly. She was thin and fit, with a well toned body, a full, awesome ass, and massive, perky, full 30 DD breasts. Her breasts seemingly defied gravity. Even though her body really has no impact on the size of the penis she could take (considering she can still handle my 10 incher), she was always tight down below. Even before I started growing, I needed a good amount of foreplay to even be able to fit my normal 6 incher in there. Now that I'm bigger, I need a lot more foreplay.

"That doesn't make sense, how can you grow that much in just 2 weeks?" She asked.

"I don't know, how can I grow from 6'2" to 6'6" in just 4 months? How can I gain almost 70 lbs, all of it muscle, in just 4 months, without working out? People constantly ask if I'm on steroids...not even body builders gain this much muscle this quickly. And look at my balls! If they get any bigger I'm not even gonna be able to walk correctly." I said. "I'm 25, I shouldn't be having such a big growth spurt."

Amanda just smiled at me. "Tim, I don't understand how you are not liking this. I never thought a guy would be mad that he was getting taller, more muscular, and having a huge penis."

"No, I do like it...it's just...I don't want to hurt you. I'm worried I'll get too big for you." I said.

She snickered a bit. "Tim, I didn't marry you just because of your small penis. My ex was half your size when we got married, and I left him, didn't I?"

I continued the joke. "He's so lucky, being so small. I wish I had a small cock."

"Oh, I totally do to. So tiny I could barely feel it." She said, pretending to daydream.

I laughed a bit. "I don't know...I just worry this might have some negative consequences."

This whole time, Amanda was running her fingers up and down my long shaft. "I have to say, though, I do love how you can stay harder for much longer now."

"Yeah..." I said.

"And how much it stretches me..."

I licked my lips as she slowly moved her face toward my penis, and licked up and down the shaft.

"How it's so thick I can barely wrap my hand around it..." She said, and went back to licking and stroking my penis. "And how much you cum..."

She was right. Over the last 4 months, I've gained so much control over my erections, over the timing of my orgasms, the amount of orgasms I have, when and how much I cum. It's insane. Everyone else would love this. Why am I so frightened of this? I don't want to grow anymore. I want to be normal. Something in the back of my mind just makes me feel like this isn't right. That I need to do something.

I was quickly distracted by this, as her hands and mouth felt amazing, running up and down my shaft. She was on her knees, and she quickly moved around the bathroom mats to ease the pain of her knees. Slowly, licking up and down my now massive shaft. After applying a good amount of saliva to my penis, she tried her best to stick my huge penis head in her mouth. She managed to, but couldn't open her jaw wide enough. Her teeth bothered me at first, but began to feel oddly nice as she used both of her tiny hands to stroke up and down my shaft. She pulled her mouth away. "I am sad that I can't deep throat you anymore..." She said, sticking her tongue out and tapping the tip of my penis with it slowly, and made a sexy smile up at me. She continued to stroke my penis with both her hands.

Eventually, I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up. I pulled her against me, but facing away from me. My penis was on her right side, the difference in our height and the length of my penis brought it high enough for her to stroke it easily. I brought my left hand around, and put it down her pants, and began to stimulate her, as she stroked my penis. I bent down, and she put her head up, and we began kissing. She moaned softly. "God...even your fingers are big." She said, as I softly played between her legs.

This continued for a few moments, as I waited for Amanda's breathing to increase. When this happened, I turned her toward me. Her pants had come off completely at this point, as we kissed. She eventually threw her shirt off, and I followed suite. I eventually picked her up, and we kissed. My penis was under her butt, seemingly holding her up. I made my way out of the bathroom, into the hallway, and put her back against the wall. To my right was the entrance to our house, and to my left was the living room. I lifted her up, and slowly put her onto my penis. I slowly pumped, picking up speed and going deeper and deeper into her, using her reactions and breathing to judge when the perfect moment would be. She was moaning softly. Amanda's reactions to sex, though, were never prominent. She was always quiet, and her face always had a calm, relaxed look on it, regardless of if we were just starting up, or if she was having mind blowing, insane, multi-orgasms
 that leave her unable to move. over the years I've known her, though, I've learned to find the subtle hints of her sexuality.

Slowly, I took her off my penis, and set her on the ground. She walked over to a nearby table, and bent over it, sticking her perfect full ass up in the air. I felt like an animal, being lured over to a treat. I slowly stuck myself inside her again, and began going at it. It was passionate, as I slammed myself into her. The table was pounding into the wall and floor, her face and head kept accidently bumping into the wall.

Each position goes on for some time. This last one seemed to be the most she could handle at the moment. I feel the very subtle quiver of Amanda's body, as she has an orgasm, and waves of fluid squirt onto my waist and groin. I continue, and only after a few seconds, she has another orgasm. This time, the quivering lasted for a good minute. She grabbed the end of the table with her hands as hard as she could, and bit her lip, as a third orgasm washed over her body. Her legs went limp, and then regained their stance, only to go limp again as an orgasm hit her again. Finally, she moved up, and I pulled out.

"God...that was the best we've ever had." She said, and sat on the table. She grabbed my penis, and pulled it over closer to her. "Come on." She said, with a smile, stroking me. I looked over at the clock, seeing that we had been going at it for a good 2 hours. I couldn't help but shake this feeling that we were suppose to be somewhere...

She stroked me faster and faster, and I nodded at her, letting her know I was about to cum. I shot my huge load, a massive string of semen flew out of my penis, striking her on the chest, and splashing elsewhere. This was followed by a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. At this point, our door opened up, and Amanda's 2 friends, Rachel and Hannah, walked in.

"Gah!" I said, confused, shooting another load.

"Oh my God!" Rachel said.

"What the...!" Hannah said, at the same time as Rachel.

"Wah...I...guys! Knock!" Amanda said, jumping off the table.

I know I should've just ran into the bathroom, which was 2 feet away. and had all my clothes in it. And had a door that could be easily closed. And a lock. And four walls to easily block the view of others. And is a room meant for doing private business. But I panicked. I backed up, and hit the wall behind me, shooting 2 more loads onto Amanda. I stumbled away from the girls, slipping on the juices me and my wife had left on the floor, falling to 1 knee, and shooting another load well into our living room. I got to my feet and quickly made my way into the living room and up the stairs, dribbling a lot of semen as I went, with my wife shouting at me. "What the...Tim stop!" She said, referring to how much I was cumming.

The two women just stood in the doorway, Rachel with her hand over her mouth, trying to hide her smile, and Hannah looking sort of disgusted, but never looked away.

"Dammit, I'm trying!" I said, stumbling up the stairs as quickly as possible.