fiber cut in Portland OR / Vancouver WA area

Michael DeMan nanog at deman.com
Thu Jul 12 05:06:40 UTC 2012

AT&T said they have been doing maintenance, I called in about the cel service issues only.

They have an ETA of about 2-3 days for completion of work, which should not drop service but will impact services.   I would guess for 4G upgrades or something and inability/poor-planning on the upgrades.

- mike

Duh - area is Vancouver WA area