Admin? Bueller?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Jul 10 16:37:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, Seth Mattinen wrote:

> On 7/10/12 9:16 AM, John Peach wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:05:36 -0400
>> shawn wilson <ag4ve.us at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> can some op filter this asshole?
>>>

>> Please stop forwarding the whole message; I'd already dropped him in my
>> procmail rules.
>>

> I don't think the archives need to be archiving it, and those with
> corporate accounts on here may not appreciate explaining it to HR.
> Whatever admin that's asleep at the wheel needs to wake up.

Yahoo?  Don't hold your breath.  The person appears to have been using the
same yahoo account for all the nig nog messages.  Why whoever has admin
rights to the mailing list hasn't removed/banned/filtered
nanog195 at yahoo.com is a mystery.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |