Running your own DNSchanger proxies

NIG NOG nanog195 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 15:53:34 UTC 2012

Kimber seemed focused on it, rather than him. She continued to stare at the broad head of his dick. “I, uh, needed to get it soft so I could put on my, uh, pants, and uh.”

“Oh! Okay!. I’m still surprised by how huge you are.” Kimber smiled shyly , but pulled back the shower curtain, and held out a folded bundle. “I fixed your pants. I stitched up the seam.” She looked questioningly at his mammoth, erect cock. “Do you think it will be soft soon? Tasha and I really want to go get the growth cream." She blushed. “Tasha’s not the only one who wants a little more up top.” Kimber looked back to his huge anaconda as he held it, his hands gripping, but not able to encircle the thick shaft.. Chris turned off the shower and Kimber handed him a towel. “Here you go!” As he took the fluffy towel, Chris turned and his swollen, thirty inch boner swung well out of the shower and hovered an inch or two from Kimber. She smiled and patted the fuzzy cover on the toilet seat lid. “Why don’t you come out here and dry off, silly?”

Chris did as he was told, awkwardly stepping around Kimber to avoid poking her with his fat tree trunk of a dick. Maneuvering around the bathroom without allowing his nearly yard long cock to slam into Kimber, or anything else, was tricky. He sat down on the toilet, but his warm, swaying balls suddenly contacted the cold porcelain of the toilet. He gasped and leaned back suddenly, causing his enormous cock to swing upwards towards Kimber’s face. He grabbed it hastily, anxious to avoid smacking her in the face with his heavy, thick member. Kimber laughed nervously, but then put both of her own soft hands on his huge dick, too. “We might as well get started, right?” She began to stroke and knead his throbbing prick, which immediately returned to rock hardness.

“Uh, wha?” Chris found it hard to form coherent sentences, between the wonderful sensation of Kimber’s small, gentle hands on his cock, and the smile on her full lips. He unconsciously resumed stroking his own shaft and was rewarded with the novel but invigorating sensation of four hands on his dick.”Um, I thought that we weren’t supposed to have sex until Jen got back. Not that I mind—“.

Kimber shook her head and giggled. “We’re not having sex, silly. You’re just masturbating. I’m just helping you.” She pushed his cock head back towards his face. “Shouldn’t you be sucking right now?”

Chris had already leaned way back, opened his mouth, and extended his tongue when a thought occurred to him. He leaned away from his mammoth, reddish head, and gave Kimber a pleading look. “Wouldn’t you rather do it?”

“Nuh-uh!” Kimber pushed his cock head back towards his mouth. “That’s oral sex. We both promised Jen no sex without her.” She continued to stroke her hands up and down his fleshy pole. “Masturbation is okay. It’s healthy for you to masturbate. You can masturbate all you want. I’m glad you like to masturbate so much.” Kimber blushed. “I like to masturbate a lot, too, but not nearly as much as you do.”

“Uh, can we call it ‘jerking off’? ‘Masturbation’ sounds a little clinical.” Chris asked.

Kimber smiled eagerly. “Of course, Chris. You sure like to jerk off a lot. Your big cock must feel really good when you jerk off, doesn’t it?” Chris nodded. “Now be quiet and suck your big dick like a good boy. You can’t get any cum on the towels, so you’ll have to suck it all up. Okay?” Chris had already planted his mouth on his cock head and was slurping for all he was worth, so he only nodded. “That’s a good boy, Chris!” Kimber started pumping his prick more energetically. “You just keep jerking off until you are good and satisfied, and I’ll help so your arms don’t get tired. We’ll get this big dick to relax in no time.” Chris, remarkably unselfconscious for once, hungrily licked and slurped his own dick, reveling in the sensation of additional hands on his massive, lengthy pole. This is what I need— some help getting some satisfaction! Maybe Tasha can come in and help out too. Just as he was about to call out to
 Kimber’s roommate for more assistance, Kimber reached up and gently guided his mouth over his huge cock slit.

“Now, come on, Chris. No fooling around. You’ve gotta eat all this yummy cum. Don’t you want to eat it all up?” Chris dutifully started sucking eagerly. I wonder if Greg would want to help out? I bet you he couldn’t resist the chance. Terry would probably help out too. Chris envisioned Jen and both of her roomates, as well as Persephone, Greg, and Terry, all stroking his dick. If I could just get about six people to jerk me off, I could relax and really focus on sucking my cock. I wonder if there’s enough room for six? Chris’s musing was interrupted by the start of another massive, delicious orgasm. Mmmmmm!

Given Kimber’s enthusiastic coaching and encouragement, Chris felt like he could have gone all night. Kimber cooed and praised him while the two of them massaged his enormous schlong, and oohed and ahhed as he gulped down huge quantities of spunk each time. Kimber not only was eagerly massaging his hot, throbbing cock, but she seemed excited and amused to watch him cum again and again. She really likes this! I wonder if it would be a turn on for Jen, too? Chris was more than willing to keep going, but after five massive ejaculations with Kimber’s help, there was an impatient banging on the door that startled him.

“What’s going on in there? Are we ready to go yet? It’s been almost an hour! Come on!”, shouted Tasha.

“I’m working so Chris can fit into his pants!” shouted Kimber back, winking at Chris and not missing a stroke on his thick sausage. She stuck her tongue out at the general direction of Tasha.

“I thought you already sewed them up?”, demanded Tasha.

“They have to fit! We’ll be done soon! Gimme a minute!” Kimber yelled. She continued, more quietly to Chris. “You take as long as you need, Chris. It’s healthy to mas— jerk off. You’re lucky that your cum is so tasty, and you can eat as much of it as you want. If I swallowed this much, I’d be getting fat!” She paused, then leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. She whispered, “I like helping you jerk off. It’s fun. Your face looks so funny when you cum. Your cheeks puff out like a chipmunk. I like jerking you off. I’ll be glad to help you jerk off whenever you want, Chris.”

That was enough to bring Chris to another volcanic eruption of cum. He gulped the entire quart of spunk down hungrily, but was disappointed to feel his incredible hard-on subsiding. Aww, really? Darn that Tasha for interrupting the moment. I just needed a few more to be satisfied for a little bit. As he felt his cock finally start to soften from thirty inches towards a slightly more manageable nineteen inches, Chris started to sit up. “I think I’m about ready, Kimber. Let’s see if we can go get you and Tasha some big boobs.” As he sat up, he became aware of the sloshing of a gallon or more of semen in his hugely swollen belly. His tummy bulged out comically from his slim torso, and he could feel the heavy weight of five pounds of cum swaying around in it.

“Oh, look at your big belly!” Kimber giggled and patted his round stomach. “It’s so full of yummy cum. Look at all the cum you ate, Chris!” She bent over and whispered to his swollen stomach. “Hurry up, tummy, and pump all that cum back in Chris’s balls, so they’ll be big and fat again, and he can suck up some more.” She straightened up and looked quizzically at Chris. “You do like your balls to be really big and full, don’t you?”

Chris blushed. “I guess I do, Kimber. It just feels better being all the way full, I think. I know it’s probably not sensible, but—“.

“That’s okay, Chris. I like you really big, too. So do Jen and Tasha. We all like our little Chris with his big, huge dick and his big fat balls. You wouldn’t be nearly as cute without your great big huge cock and balls.” She smiled at him, then planted a quick peck on his cheek. “Now get your clothes on, silly.”

Though Chris’s nuts were not swollen to their fullest girth, it was still a struggle getting into the spandex and his baggy black pants. His belly was so bloated with his own cum that he couldn’t pull the stretch pants up over it. Even the baggy black pants were tight around his stuffed belly. His shirt wouldn’t stretch all the way over his belly either, exposing a slight gap of cum-stuffed tummy. Chris walked out of the bathroom waddling not only from his massive dick and balls, but also from his bulging gut. Tasha noticed immediately.

“Hey, have you been guzzling your own cum again?” She narrowed her eyes and waggled a finger at Chris.

Chris patted his full belly and tried to look innocent. “Does it show?”

Tasha strode up to him, looming over the shorter boy. She came in close, her slim pelvis pushing against Chris’s protruding stomach. Her long hair flowed around her face as she looked down at him. “Damn it, Chris. I want to watch when you are sucking yourself off. I want to get it on camera. I don’t care how much you do it. You can suck yourself off all night, so long as I get to film it. What does a girl have to do around here to check out you slurping on that gigantic rod?”

Chris looked up at her and quickly wrapped his arms around her slender waist, squeezing his taut belly against her. Standing so close to Tasha, he could smell her perfume, and he felt himself start to stiffen just a little as he squeezed her against his body. “Maybe a girl’s got to be willing to help out a little.” Chris looked meaningfully at Kimber, who blushed, and then back at Tasha.

Tasha looked incredulously at Kimber. “I knew it! Helping him with his pants! You should be ashamed of yourself, you slutty little seamstress!”

“Hey, I said I was helping him fit in his pants. His thing was way too big to fit in these pants when it was hard, so I helped! He fits now.” Kimber stormed past Tasha. “Let’s go get this boob cream.”

Tasha poked Chris in his bulging gut. “Barely fits, you mean. I’m not sure if the cum is going from your balls to your belly, or to your brain. I think you might be getting addicted to your own dick.”

Chris patted his own belly protectively. “Hey, you said it tasted good yourself! You can’t blame a guy for trying it.s” He began to waddle after Kimber.

“It tastes amazing, but I didn’t spend two hours gorging myself on it either. I like pizza but I don’t eat the whole pie,” grumbled Tasha.

“You would if you couldn’t get fat!” sang Kimber, teasingly.

The three piled into Tasha’s old beater and made their way to campus. Chris, thankfully, was able to sit in the front seat, and didn’t have to try to crush his massive package into the back seat. However, it was such a short drive that his stomach was still bulging from his self-serve buffet. He struggled out of the car as Tasha pulled up to Tupelo East. “I’ll get the cream and be right back. Just stay here,” he admonished the girls. He waddled up the sidewalk and up the stairs, his bloated belly sloshing with sperm. Damn, when I do that again, I’d better leave some time to digest. I wonder if anyone else can hear the jizz gurgling in my gut. I’m soooo full.

Once Chris had lugged his huge package, and his full belly, up the stairs to the second floor, he was dismayed to see Kevin, the tall blonde guy from the lacrosse team, hustling down the hall. Kevin was obviously headed somewhere in a hurry, but he stopped and looked Chris up and down, a malicious gleam in his eye. “Whew! You sure are packing on the pounds there, Chow Yun Fatso!” He stepped up to Chris and patted his round gut, which protruded from his shirt. “What are you majoring in? Eating?” He patted Chris’s stomach a bit harder. “I thought you were wearing baggy pants because you were a Goth. I didn’t realize you were planning on growing into them, porker.” Chris started to retort, but Kevin threw up his hands in mock horror. “I better shut up, or Fatty will eat me! See you around, piggy!” Kevin dodged around Chris and barreled down the stairs, obviously headed somewhere in a hurry.

Chris felt his face get hot with embarrassment. That stupid Kevin! I should show him! He thinks I’m fat! I’m not fat, I’m just refilling my balls. I oughta stuff my cock down his throat and fill him full of cum. He’d be fat in no time. I’d pump him so full of cum that he wouldn’t be able to fit in the hallway. Stupid jerk. Chris could feel his dick begin to tingle at the thought of cumming over and over again, filling someone up with gallons of jizz. Him and that asshat James. They both need a few gallons of cum dumped in them. They wouldn’t be able to smart off with their mouth full of my big, thick cock.

Chris entered the room he shared with Greg and Terry. He noticed their exercise clothes scattered all over the floor, but he was focused on his goal. He opened Terry’s closet and extracted a single full jar of the growth cream. Look at all that cream! The girls could get huge. Jen could get big enough for me to tit-fuck. She could get so big that I’d need…Just think how big I could get with all this cream! Maybe a little more…No! He shut the closet door firmly and rummaged through the remains of his mom’s care package, selecting a couple snack cakes and quickly unwrapping them. Man, I can’t wait till Jen gets home with pizza. My balls really need filled back up. I’m nowhere near full down there, he noted, patting his round, full tummy as he stuffed the snack cakes in his mouth. Plenty full up here, but not quite full down there. Gotta get all the way full. Chris hurriedly unwrapped a few more snack cakes and shoveled them one after another
 into his mouth. Chris waddled back out of the room, locking the door behind him, and licking crumbs off his fingers as he made his way awkwardly down the stairs. It’s just so much work keeping my cock and nuts in shape, but it’s worth it.