arin ipv6 whois working for you?

NIG NOG nanog195 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 15:49:05 UTC 2012

Oh, crap! How long have I been sucking myself off?

“It’s been over an hour, Chris! You said you were gonna call your roommate!” Tasha strode into the room, unashamed, and pried his colossal shaft out of his hands. “I told you, call me before you suck yourself off again! That kind of kinky stuff is internet gold, and you’re wasting it off-camera! If you wanna be an internet sex legend, you’ve gotta let me shoot this stuff.” Tasha made a face and dropped his fat prick on the bed, letting it thud heavily between his legs. “Ewww. It’s all sticky with jizz and slobber. Go shower up and we’ll stuff you till your balls are ready to burst again. Then we’ll start again from the top, okay?”

“Uh…” said Chris. His stomach was painfully full. Have I really been sucking myself off for a whole hour?

“What did your roommate say about making more cream? Is he game? Do the ingredients cost a lot or something?”

Chris pushed himself to a seated position. He could already feel his belly slowly shrinking as his metabolism worked overtime to convert his ‘meal’ back into fresh cum for his huge nuts. However, his belly still swayed and sloshed from all the jizz he had gulped down. Ohh, I think I’ve got about a gallon of spunk in there. Ooof. “Actually, he’s already gotten more cream made. Terry said I could drop by tonight and pick some up.”

“Don’t fuck with me, Long Wang. This is big boobs you’re talking about.” Tasha stared at him intently.

“I’m not kidding, Tasha. We can go over and get the cream right now. You can use it and get big boobs tonight.” Chris watched as Tasha’s expression turned from one of disbelief to excitement. She reached over and grabbed his left hand, and pulled him out of the bed. Chris’s massive, still firm erection and weighty balls swung heavily between his legs as he stood. He clutched his bulging stomach with both hands. I’m so full of cum. I just need a little bit to digest all of this.

“What are we waiting for, doofus?” She pushed the naked, over-endowed boy out of the bedroom. Chris staggered as his mammoth nutsack and gargantuan dick flopped between his legs. “Shower up so we can go. Tasha needs a big set of boobs! Chop, chop!” As she bundled Chris into the bathroom, she shouted over her shoulder, “Kimber! Wrap it up! We got errands to run and bras to burst. Move it!”

Chris stumbled into the girls’ bathroom. Okay, it’s not gay to suck myself off. Is it gay to fantasize about sucking off a dozen guys when I’m doing it? He stopped short as he saw himself in the mirror. Looking back at him was a slender Asian teen with a lean, wiry build, except for an almost comically bulging belly, and, of course, two gargantuan balls and a colossal, almost completely erect cock. Chris’s chest and arms were smooth and hairless, as was his tight butt, and his huge, heavy nutsack. Though not completely erect, his massive, fat prick jutted out proudly from his body, stretching to at least twenty-seven inches, and swaying with every move he made.

Chris put his hands on his hips and leaned back a little, emphasizing his gigantic dick, and his round belly. Damn! Look at me! I look fantastic! Chris turned left and right, admiring himself in the mirror. He could feel his massive dick begin to stiffen again. No wonder I can’t keep my hands off it. This cock looks amazing! Chris turned to face the mirror and spread his legs, grasping his stiffening cock with both hands and stroking it lovingly. He gently turned it slightly to the right, then to the left. Fuck! This is just about the perfect size. I was made to have a cock this big! Look how hot it looks. I can’t believe Greg and Terry don’t want one this big. It feels soooo good!

Chris interrupted his stroking to run his hands over his protruding belly. Damn! How much cum did I swallow? Did I gulp down as much as James did? Chris patted his tummy gently. Doesn’t much matter, I guess. It will all be more cum in my balls soon. It’s not gay to jerk off, so it’s not gay to suck yourself off either. I can do it as much as I want. No matter how much I suck my own cock, that’s not gay. Chris’s cock began to stiffen even more at the thought. He looked up at the rising, swelling head of his penis, then noticed the spurts of jizz in his hair, on his face, and all over his chest. I’ve gotta be a little more careful, that’s all. No sense wasting any. If I swallow it all, it keeps my balls nice and full. He turned and waddled towards the shower. Still, I should probably wash this off, though. Next time, maybe the girls can help, and clean me up afterwards. They all seemed to like the taste.

Chris turned on the shower, and after it got warm, he stepped into the spray, careful to keep his nutsack from dragging on the edge of the tub, or his dick from bumping into the shower wall. The shower was full of girly shampoo, body wash, scrubbers, and other, mysterious trappings. Chris had to be careful not to knock anything over with his fat slab of meat. He waddled around the shower gingerly, his meaty balls swaying between his legs. He selected some fruity-smelling shampoo and worked it into his hair. That smells nice. Makes me hungry, actually. My balls probably need some more fuel. Chris rinsed his hair thoroughly, and selected another, equally fruity smelling bodywash. First, he carefully scrubbed his face and chest, but shortly after reaching down to clean his legs, he was distracted. Gotta take care of my boys. Chris squirted the body wash all over his huge balls and began sudsing them up. Ohhhhh, yeah. That feels good. Chris continued to
 vigorously massage his huge, heavy nuts until his massive cock was fully erect. Now to take care of my baby. Chris squirted most of the rest of the body wash all over the thirty inches of his huge, thick shaft, and began to soap and scrub his gigantic dick with gusto. Get my baby squeaky clean. Clean enough to eat off. Chris continued to fondle his soapy prick with pleasure.

The mammoth weight of his fully engorged prick was unbalancing, so Chris leaned back, pressing his smooth, tight buttocks against the back shower wall. He began stroking his swollen shaft with both hands, in long strokes from the root upwards. Mmmm. Just need a little something special for my special cock. Chris brought the massive cock head upwards towards his mouth and began licking his own cock head again. Oh, that’s what I need! Feels so good. Chris began to slurp hungrily. Just gotta get some more cum. Just need to shoot a few more loads in my tummy and I might be soft enough to leave the house. Chris dipped his tongue into his huge cock slit hungrily. A few more hours maybe. Just gotta get enough cum. It’s not gay to suck your own dick, no matter how much you swallow.

Chris felt his balls begin to tense up and he ‘choked up’ his grip on his elephantine dick and started sucking with anticipation, his mouth clamped over his cock slit. Yeah! Feels so good! Gimme that cum. Fill up my tummy! His massive orgasm began, sending surge after surge of jizz pumping up through his massive, swollen dick. Chris excitedly pumped his cock again and again, expertly slurping up the colossal load of cum pumped out by his balls. Mmmmm. Sooo good. Chris’s eyes rolled back in his head as he stroked away, gulping down a warm, salty quart of semen. I could do this all night. It feels soo good. Chris brought his hands back down from the head of his dick and began to stroke again. Should be ready for more in just a minute or two.

“Chris! What’s taking so long?” Kimber burst into the bathroom and stared at Chris, sucking on his own massive erection in the shower. “Oh, wow!”