FYI Netflix is down

gb10hkzo-nanog at yahoo.co.uk gb10hkzo-nanog at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 11:42:29 UTC 2012

Steve at pirk,

I fail to grasp the concept in your argument.

You do realise, do you not, that your $$$$$ black boxes from your favourite brand name vendor have software running inside of them do you not ?

Case in point for example, the recent LINX issues.... it wasn't the hardware that gave them the headaches, but the software running on it sure did !