job screening question

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:09:54 UTC 2012

On 7/7/12, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:
>>"What's the problem with using 255.255.255.247 as a subnet mask if you
>>want to make a LAN subnet with 12 hosts?"
>>  (5 word answer)
> Unemployment Office Is That Way ->
> Is the only 5 word answer I could come up with.  The correct answer "invalid
> netmask", is only two words.

5 words = "The netmask is not valid."
Also acceptable response; "A netmask must be contiguous."

> Short Answer:  There is no answer to the question that can be expressed in
> one number.

Acceptable answers:  "None",  or   "25"
Unacceptable answers: any number other than 25,  or anything other
than a one-word answer.

(After your rep  has told them that you expect a one-word answer, of course.)

--
-JH