DNS Changer items

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Fri Jul 6 21:23:34 UTC 2012

For anyone who wants to find any hosts behind their firewall that are
still infected, you can post a firewall log into our public site, and
we'll call out all attempts to contact the sinkhole servers (with the
internal IPs), assuming you log outbound DNS or all connections.

http://www.threatstop.com/dnschanger

We've been doing this for subscribers (including free community ones)
since we got the sinkhole IPs from Andrew @ SIE/MAAWG.

Any use