DNS Changer items

Andrew Fried andrew.fried at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:15:43 UTC 2012

Cameron,

That idea had been brought up.  Also discussed was short durations of
random blackouts of dns resolution to impress upon the infected users
that they needed to take action.  Unfortunately, taking either of those
actions would have exceeded the authorization of the court order.

We're coming up with a pretty detailed list of "lesson's learned" from
this operation and being able to implement ideas like yours will
hopefully be considered in advance "next time".

Andy

Andrew Fried
andrew.fried at gmail.com