10G switchrecommendaton

James McMurry jim at miltonsecurity.com
Fri Jan 27 18:27:27 UTC 2012

We have used both Arista and the LG-Ericsson switches, both have done very well, and both have a great $/value proposition.

We use the Solarflare boards in an upcoming product ourselves, and they have been quite dependable, and again the performance is great.

Just our 2 cents

jim

office:

(888) 674-9001 x6101