10G switchrecommendaton

Erik Bais ebais at A2B-Internet.com
Fri Jan 27 18:05:24 UTC 2012

Hi Fabien,

I strongly have to disagree with you. We run a full bgp implementation on Extreme in our network and are very pleased with it and the support that we get from Extreme. One of our x480's we run has about 1.4 milj learned routes and another has around 200 bgp peers on the AMS-iX... So what is your point ?

As an ex-Extreme employee making such strong statements, while you don't know the current status at customers, it may be best to ask who is using it and how, instead of acting like a grumpy ex-employee.

Feel free to ask about our setup.

Regards,
Erik Bais

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad