10GE TOR port buffers (was Re: 10G switch recommendaton)

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Fri Jan 27 11:55:20 CST 2012

The HP6600 is a store and forward, not a cut-through. The HP reps that I have dealt with seem to be pretty open to sharing architecture drawings of their stuff, so I bet you could probably get your hands on the same one that I have. Their NDA is a mutual disclosure, though, so that might make things tough depending on your organization's policies.

Tom