XBOX 720: possible digital download mass service.

-Hammer- bhmccie at
Fri Jan 27 08:21:05 CST 2012

Now we are venturing OT but I thought the format was proprietary but you
still had to get the content on the memory via the glorious Internet?
Are you saying I can go to Gamestop and buy a stick with whatever game
I'm looking for? Is that the plan?

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer