10G switchrecommendaton

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri Jan 27 01:27:32 UTC 2012

Arista sounds interesting, although never knew of them !

How do they compare price wise / feature wise to Brocade / Juniper / Force10 ?

That being said my preference is the S4810 - Force10

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.